Get Excellent Print Quality with HP LaserJet Pro CP1525nw Color Printer

Create your own professional-quality color documents on a compact, easy-to-use printer with wireless and Ethernet connectivity. Print from anywhere with HP ePrint and save on energy and print black documents affordably. It ensures bold text and smooth color. You can get excellent print quality automatically on text, images and graphics with HP EasyColor. It can be easily installed and can start printing quickly. It easily operates and maintains the printer with the in-device help menu. It prints on a wide range of paper sizes-from 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 inches. The pre-configured shortcuts optimize output quality, based on the media selected achieves great results. Easily adjust spot colors and apply them throughout a document with basic color-match settings. This printer saves energy, plus start and finishes your print job faster with Instant-on Technology.
CP1525nw
CP1525nw
Equipped with built-in Ethernet and wireless 802.11b/g/n networking so you can share printing with your colleagues, the compact HP LaserJet Pro CP1525nw color printer gives you high-quality, affordable color and helps you save on energy and office space. Print from anywhere in the world with this innovative HP color laser printer, which lets you send photos, documents and more from any mobile device directly to your printer with HP ePrint. With the HP LaserJet Pro CP1525nw, you can start and finish your prints jobs faster with Instant-on Technology, which reduces energy use up to 50% and you can also print only the web content you need, neatly and accurately, with HP Smart Web Printing.

Printer Technology Laser
Connectivity Technology USB and Wireless
Printer Output Color
Max Printspeed Black White 21 ppm
Double-Sided Printing No
Resolution Information not Provided
Media Size Maximum 8.5 x 14 inch
CP1525nw
CP1525nw
http://amzn.to/1hmnM67

Wireless setup requires connection with a USB cable. The wireless on the printer picks up twice as many neighboring access points as my Thinkpad, so it's pretty sensitive. It's a little noisy when printing or calibrating and not particularly speedy. I'm sharing it for home use with my wife - our "small workgroup". The print quality is excellent and what little graphics I've done look good. The HP LaserJet Pro CP1525nw starter cartridges say they're good for "more 600 pages", but the predicted page count will self-adjust depending on your usage patterns.

Four replacement toner cartridges cost more than the printer does, but even if you throw it away after the starter toner runs out, it still works out to about 40 cents per page, which is in the ballpark for supplies for some other color printers. Since we use color infrequently (hence the dried up inkjets), I'm expecting the starter color cartridges to last a good long time. I already bought a replacement black toner cartridge for $60 for 2000 pages, 3 cents a page, again in the ballpark for cheap B&W laser printers. Unlike some manual feed trays, this one sucks in the paper a few inches when you insert it, no more standing there holding it wondering if the printer will pick it up.

As everyone knows, you can buy a pretty good inkjet for under a hundred dollars, so why buy a laser printer for over twice the price? Over the lifetime of the printer, they are cheaper to own due to the cost of ink for inkjet. While they cost more initially, their operating costs are much lower. Of course there are other factors to consider. The page does not smear when damp. With inkjet, you have to be careful that you don't touch it with damp fingers months (or ever) after you have printed the page or before it dries. Speed. This might be a subject of contention in regard to this printer. When printing text, some inkjets will out perform this printer, but when it comes to pictures, this printer is pretty fast. I haven't used all inkjet printers, but from my experience, this is much faster for pictures than any inkjet I have ever owned. Longevity. I'm going to talk about this a little more in depth as it applies to my situation.

Like many folks, I used to print everything at the drop of a hat, but as I watched the pile of printed pages grow, I finally realized that I was just wasting money. So, I began printing only when it was necessary, as it sometimes is. Another problem was created. I printed so infrequently that my ink jets would plug up even though the ink cartridges were full. I would have to buy another printer which was cheaper than repairing the old one. My last inkjet was a HP LaserJet Pro. I bought new ink to print out a few pages and when I got around to printing again, it wouldn't work. I tried everything I could to unplug the jets, but to no avail. I figure the last time I printed, it cost me about $8 per page. To show you how expensive inkjet can be, I bought an all-in-one Printer, Fax, copier, scanner for about $175. I rarely printed with it because my other printer did a better job, but I kept it for it's other features of CP1525nw.

Eventually I needed to receive a Fax and it wouldn't print so I spent about $70 for ink and it still would not work because of clogged jets. In the end, it cost me about $24 per page to own this all-in-one printer. For people who print infrequently, this is a much better option since the ink does not dry out or the jets clogs since it has neither. Is it perfect? Probably not. The powder (what they use for ink) might possibly get packed down, but shaking should fix that problem. If the printer is in a high heat and humidity environment, it might cause the powder to clump. I'm not sure that this is really a problem. At the very least, it shouldn't cost me $8 a page. The point here is that it should be an improvement over the inkjet where it matters the most to me. BTW, I used a HP 2600n laser printer for about 8 years without any problem.
Get Excellent Print Quality with HP LaserJet Pro CP1525nw Color Printer Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment