A Web-connected MFP for office productivity. Print from virtually anywhere, using HP ePrint, and share resources with Ethernet networking. Streamline workflow with access to business apps. Save time with automatic two-sided scanning and copying.
HP LaserJet Pro 400 MFP M425dn
Increase productivity, even on the goGive your business a boost with the Web-connected HP LaserJet Pro 400 MFP M425dn. Designed for office productivity, this multifunction laser printer lets you print from virtually anywhere and share resources with Ethernet networking. Take advantage of business apps and a color touchscreen to access and print from the web or scan to online storage sites. Save time and do more with a 50-page automatic document feeder with two-sided scan and copy capabilities.
- Print from your smartphone or tablet.
- Scan documents directly to email or a network folder even scan two-sided pages quickly and easily.
- Use the easy-access USB port to print from and save scans to a flash drive.
|HP LaserJet Pro 400 M425dn|
- Up to 35 ppm black
- Up to 1200 dpi scan resolution
- 3.5 inch color touchscreen
- Full-capacity cartridge included (2,700 page yield)
- Designed for work teams with 3–10 users
|HP LaserJet Pro 400 M425dn|
- Print speed black: Up to 35 ppm
- First page out (ready): As fast as 8 seconds
- Recommended monthly page volume: 750 to 3,000 pages
- Paper handling input, standard: 250-sheet input tray, 50-sheet multipurpose tray, 50-sheet automatic document feeder
- Paper handling output, standard: 150-sheet output tray
- Media sizes supported: Letter, legal, executive, 8.5 inch x 13 inch
- Scan resolution, optical: Up to 1200 dpi
- Copy reduce/enlarge settings: 25 to 400 percent
- Warranty: One-year limited
- Actual product may vary from images shown
Another Features HP LaserJet Pro 400 M425dn
- Print Speed: Up to 35 ppm
- Scan Resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi (monochrome); Up to 600 x 600 dpi (color) Copy Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi Fax Resolution: Up to 300 x 300 dpi
- Paper Handling: 50-sheet multipurpose tray 1, 250-sheet input tray 2, 500-sheet optional tray 3, 150-sheet output bin, automatic duplexer for two-sided printing
- Use only Original HP Toner in your HP printer for great results, print after print
Very nice printer, copier, scanner. Software easy to use, and installed easily. Speed is quite nice. No problems so far but got a notification to install patch to software, which was easily accomplished.
Printer is a workhorse. Easy to setup on multiple computers. Even the scanning setup was easy. Not a fan of the bloatware drivers; however, recommend the printer to any small/midsize business looking for a fully functioning MFP M425dn that requires little maintenance.
HP LaserJet Pro 400 M425dn laser printer gave us some problems initially but they have been resolved with a call to HP. It would get stuck in sleep mode and we would have to restart the printer in order for it do anything. Even the touchscreen on the printer would be unresponsive. We lived with it for awhile but eventually got fed up with it and called M425dn. We should have called sooner because all we had to do was a factory reset and it was good to go. The way to factory reset this printer is not any where I could find on the internet which is why I am going to post it here.
To do a factory reset, you must find where it says ready on the touchscreen. Then turn the printer off and then hold the spot on the touchscreen where the Ready was and turn the printer back on. Hold that spot on the touchscreen as it starts up until it says something like perm storage init and then release it. The printer will restart a few times and then be reset to factory settings.