Up to 24 ppm; first page out in less than 9.5 seconds
Up to 300-page fax memory, up to 120 speed dial numbers
Resolution up to 1200 x 1200-dpi optical; maximum scan size 8.5" x 14"
COUNT ON FAST PRODUCTIVITY
- Share your printer using built-in networking
- Receive faxes even if your printer runs out of paper or toner
- Keep faxes secure until you’re ready to print them
- Create digital archives with flatbed color scanning
- Manage your printer using the text display, numeric keypad and one-touch buttons
- Reduce interruptions: print up to 250 pages without reloading the paper tray
- Print on special paper using the additional 10-sheet priority input tray
- Automatically fax, scan and copy up to 50 pages at a time
BOOST YOUR BUSINESS IMAGE
- Create professional-quality documents right in your office
- Print the exact quantities you need to save money and paper
- Produce documents on the spot to avoid having outdated or extra copies
- HP LaserJet printers with Instant-on Technology have saved enough carbon emissions to equal taking 1.1 million cars off the road for one year(2)
REMEMBER COMPATIBLE TONER, PAPER AND ACCESSORIES
- HP, the #1 brand in toner is the #1 value
- Produce bold, crisp text and sharp images using Original HP print cartridges
- Over 25% of the pages inspected from the tested remanufactured cartridges were not good enough for distribution outside of the office(3)
- Print professional-quality business documents using a variety of Original HP paper
- Connect your PC to this HP printer easily using a USB cable
|HP LaserJet M1522nf|
- Recycle your print cartridges for free: visit here for details
- Based on the manufacturer’s published product specifications for replacement parts (excluding print cartridges). Pricing is per manufacturer’s website as of March 15, 2008. Actual prices may vary.
- The tons of CO2 avoided is based on power plant emissions that otherwise would occur to generate the electricity saved; cars removed is based on annual emissions from cars burning gasoline.
- QualityLogic 2009 study compared Original HP Color LaserJet cartridges with remanufactured cartridges sold in North America for the HP Color LaserJet CP3505. For details, see here.
|HP LaserJet M1522nf|
Many scans, both from the ADF and the flatbed were fine. However, the text on many others tended to skew slightly when viewed online in the PDF output. At first I assumed the pages weren't pulling through the ADF correctly, but that was not the case, because the same thing occurred when using the flatbed. Some scans skewed quite noticeably and a few were completely unusable.
It's a nice little unit. If your primary uses are printing and (probably) copying, you would likely be very happy with HP LaserJet M1522nf Printer. Perhaps the scanning issues could have been resolved eventually with the help of tech support, although we did install new software, a dll, and firmware, all to no avail, in trying to resolve the legal-size scanning. I never actually discussed the skewing with them, as by that time I had decided the scanning feature might not be robust enough for my needs.
If your scanning needs are minimal and you don't mind a little skewing of the text and possibly using twain for legal, you would probably still be very happy with this unit. Just be sure to review the entire output each time so you can re-scan if a page skews too much. If scanning is important, test it thoroughly before your return time runs out; maybe I just got a bad unit.