Finish jobs faster, produce high-quality documents, and make scanning and sharing simple. Get set up and connected quickly. Send quick commands from an intuitive color touchscreen. Easily conserve resources and recycle used cartridges.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M521dn
Quickly create, capture and deliver documentsFinish jobs faster, produce high-quality documents and make scanning and sharing simple with the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M521dn. This HP laser printer boosts office efficiency with fast print speeds, high-capacity paper trays, smartphone and tablet printing, a walk-up USB port and an intuitive color touchscreen. Plus, you'll conserve resources with automatic 2-sided printing and HP energy-saving technologies.
|HP LaserJet Pro MFP M521dn|
- Share this compact MFP via Ethernet connectivity.
- Print from your smartphone or tablet.
- Increase productivity and finish scanning jobs faster with single-pass, dual-head scanning.
- Scan documents and send digital files in one easy step—to email, the cloud, network folders or USB drive.
- Up to 42 ppm black.
- Print/Scan resolution: 1200 dpi/1200 dpi
- 3.5" color touchscreen.
- Designed for work teams with 5–15 users.
|HP LaserJet Pro MFP M521dn|
- Print speed black: Up to 42 ppm
- First page out (ready): As fast as 13.4 seconds black
- Recommended monthly page volume: 2,000 to 6,000 pages
- Paper handling input, standard: 500-sheet input tray, 100-sheet multipurpose tray, 50-sheet automatic document feeder.
- Paper handling output, standard: 250-sheet output bin, 100-sheet rear output bin.
- Media sizes supported: 3 inch x 5 inch to 8.5 inch x 14 inch
- Scan resolution, optical: Up to 1200 dpi
- Copy reduce/enlarge settings: 25 to 400%
Just only complaint is with the drop down single sheet feeder. The extension that holds the paper is extremely cheap feeling and is very clumsy to retract and return. not a smooth operation it sticks like crazy. I have found that just dropping the door down and not using the extension works okay with standard size paper but not legal. Have used this for 2 weeks will return with a review if anything changes.
Pleasure to do duplex printing with no jambs on a reliable printer. Plenty fast for small office use. Also like printing from thumb drive. It is not wireless. But for my application I do not need the wireless feature.
Compare to Similar Item
HP Laserjet Enterprise 500 Color M551XHThis HP LaserJet Pro M551 is exactly what I was looking for in a printer. A bit noisy when running, but that is minor point. Print quality is excellent and prints quickly. Compatibility with my Macs was/is important to me. Printed color is true and the ePrint works well. Easy to install and no issues. Full cartridges is a plus when comparing to other printers. I'm very happy with my purchase of the printer and with the seller. Highly recommend.
|HP Laserjet Enterprise 500 Color M551XH|
- Print Speed: up to 33 ppm
- Connectivity, Std: 2 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Host ports, Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Device port, Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000T network port, Hardware Integration Pocket, 2 internal USB Host ports
- Reduce energy use by 19 to 66 percent by setting the Auto-On/Auto-Off mode.
- Use only Original HP Toner in your HP printer for great results, print after print