HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M177fw is an affordable HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP brings vibrant color printing in-house, and boosts productivity with Ethernet connectivity. Enable easy printing at work, home, or on the go with mobile printing features.; Print speed: Black: Up to 17 ppm; Color: Up to 4 ppm; Scan resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi (hardware); Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi (optical); Copy resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi black (text); Up to 300 x 300 black (graphics); Up to 600 x 400 dpi color (text and graphics); Display: 3.5 LCD (color graphics); Standard connectivity: Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port; built-in Fast Ethernet 10/100Base-TX network port; Wireless 802.11b/g/n; Duty cycle: Up to 20,000 pages; Impress with professional color-show your best work with vivid documents and keep black printing costs low; Hit the ground running.
Get started fast with HP Smart Install; Go from zero to the first print out in a matter of seconds.; Speed through document tasks. Set the pace for success with an MFP that prints, copies, and scans; Print from virtually anywhere with Apple Air Print; Print from your mobile device with built-in print capability or the HP reprint app and software; Simplify copying-quickly capture two-sided documents in fewer steps.
HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M177fw
Your document do-it-allAccelerate your office tasks with the HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M177fw. Print, scan, and copy in vibrant color and send faxes. Get more done with a wireless device that keeps you connected to printing, from anywhere in the office or on the go. Save on space with a compact, color MFP that easily fits in small spaces.
- Share this compact MFP via Ethernet and wireless connectivity.
- Easily print from your smartphone or tablet.
- Stay efficient with a 35-sheet automatic document feeder, a 3 inch color touchscreen and document management apps.
- Make one-sided copies of two-sided IDs with ease.
- This HP Printer is compatible with Windows 10 (printer driver update may be required).
- Up to 17 ppm black, up to 4 ppm color.
- Print/Scan resolution: 600 dpi/1200 dpi.
- 3 inch color touchscreen
- Designed for work teams with 1–5 users.
- Print speed black: Up to 17 ppm.
- Print speed color: Up to 4 ppm.
- First page out (ready): As fast as 16 seconds black, as fast as 27.5 seconds color.
- Recommended monthly page volume: 250 to 950 pages.
- Paper handling input, standard: 150-sheet input tray, 35-sheet automatic document feeder.
- Paper handling output, standard: 50-sheet output tray.
- Media sizes supported: Letter, legal, executive, 4 inch x 6 inch, 5 inch x 8 inch, 8.5 inch x 13 inch, envelopes (No. 10, Monarch); custom 3 inch x 5 inch to 8.5 inch x 14 inch.
- Scan resolution, optical: Up to 1200 dpi.
- Copy reduce/enlarge settings: 25 to 400 percent.
- Warranty: One-year limited.
- Multi function printer
- Color printing
- Use only Original HP Toner in your HP printer for great results, print after print
- This HP Printer is compatible with Windows 10 (printer driver update may be required)
It was super easy to set up and connect wirelessly. I did a couple of test prints and I'm very please with the print. My standards are average, I'm not a printing studio or anything like that so I don't need superior quality or the fastest speed. Some people said it was noisy and to me it's no noisier than other printers I've used (in fact probably less so since my house is pretty quiet and others I've used that are similar were always in an office setting). Everything is great in my opinion and for home use, I'm happy I got this. If you're thinking of getting this for non-commercial/high-volume purposes.