- Print Speed: Up to 14 ppm black and up to 14 ppm color
- Print Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Standard Connectivity: Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port, 1 Host USB, 1 Ethernet 10/100Base-TX network port, Wireless 802.11b/g/n networking
- Use only Original HP Toner in your HP printer for great results, print after print
HP Laserjet Pro 200 Color M251nw Printer
Boost business with print shop-quality color documents.Produce professional-quality color documents with the HP Laserjet Pro 200 Color M251nw Printer. This color laser printer keeps your small workgroup connected in the office and on the go with WiFi 802.11b/g/n and convenient mobile printing options. Increase office efficiency with print speeds up to 14 pages per minute, easy printing from a flash drive and a color touchscreen. Plus, installation is easy with HP Smart InstalI, no CD required.
|HP LaserJet Pro 200 M251NW|
- Easily print from your smartphone or tablet
- Access business apps and print from the Web with the 3.5 inch color touchscreen
- Set up anywhere in the office with built-in wireless networking
- Print from a flash drive, using the easy-access USB port
- Up to 14 ppm black and color
- 3.5 inch color touchscreen
- Designed for work teams with 1–5 users
|HP LaserJet Pro 200 M251NW|
Great printer for home or small office use. Effortless setup with great reliability. I previously had a Kodak wireless printer which had crappy wifi range and always dropped connection when asleep. This HP keeps the connection and is always ready to print, just hit print on your PC, Mac or mobile device and away it goes.
I have no issues at all with the build quality, it all feels well made, but be warned; it's heavy (40lb). The paper tray is nicely hidden at the bottom and the toner tray is pretty nice to use, just pull the front door down and then slide the drawer out, you don't have to reach into any small places. It seems to have the possibility of adding a duplex unit, but doesn't come with one.
Quality is amazing. Images print perfectly. I'm not a printing expert but I don't know how it could look any better. Speed is great too, it gets 14 pages per minute, which isn't as fast as a commercial copier, but if you compare it to the usual home inkjet printer it's practically instant for one page. You will find it takes longer for your network to send an image to the printer than it will for it to actually print.
TONER & RUNNING COST:
It comes with "Introductory Cartridges" which appear to be partially filled regular cartridges, these are supposed to get ~700 pages of printing. You can get a replacement set from HP that gets ~1,800 pages for $270. You can get the same set from a different brand (that works) for $120. However, if you aren't afraid of getting your hands dirty, you can get a refill kit that can get 5 x ~1,800 refills for $60 on ebay. This comes with all tools, chips and instructions, just beware that toner is toxic, and you will have to take safety precautions.
Compare to New HP LaserJet Pro 200 M251nw
LaserJet Pro 200 Color M251nw Wireless Laser Printer