HP Color LaserJet Pro M252dw
Elevate your business printing it’s all hereIn today’s fast-paced business environment, you need technology that’s ready to hit the ground running. The compact and efficient HP Color LaserJet Pro M252dw printer, combined with Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence, is built to help meet the needs of your growing business and is ready to get to work when you are. Streamline workflow with mobile printing options, business management and security apps, and innovative, specially designed toner.
- Best-in-class first page out and 28% smaller than its predecessor.
- Get 28% more prints with Original HP toner cartridges with JetIntelligence.
- Speed through tasks with a range of productivity and workflow features this printer gets the job done.
- Easily print from a variety of smartphones and tablets generally no setup or apps required.
- Safeguard data and easily manage devices with a suite of essential security and management features.
- This HP Color LaserJet Pro Printer is compatible with Windows 10 (printer driver update may be required).
- Up to 19 ppm black and color.
- Print resolution: 600 dpi.
- 3" color touchscreen.
- Designed for work teams with 1–5 users.
- Print speed black: Up to 19 ppm.
- Print speed color: Up to 19 ppm.
- Recommended monthly page volume: 250 to 2,500 pages.
- Print technology: Laser.
- Processor speed: 800 MHz.
- Print languages: HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5c, HP postscript level 3 emulation, PCLm, PDF, URF, Native Office.
- Paper handling input, standard: 150-sheet input tray.
- Paper handling output, standard: 100-sheet output tray.
- Media sizes supported: Letter, Legal, Executive, 8.5 x 13 inches, 3 x 5 inches, 4 x 6 inches, 5 x 8 inches; Envelopes (No. 9 & 10, Monarch).
- Power consumption: 375 watts (Active Printing), 8.7 watts (Ready),1.7 watts (Sleep), 0.1 watts (Auto-Off), 0.1 watts (Off).
- Operating temperature range: 59° to 86° Fahrenheit.
- Operating humidity range: 10 to 80% RH.
- Warranty: One-year exchange warranty.
|HP Color LaserJet Pro M252dw Printer|
|Print speed||Up to 19 ppm black and color|
|Maximum paper size||8.5" x 14"|
|Networking||Ethernet, WiFi 802.11b/g/n|
|Display||3" color touchscreen|
|Paper capacity||150-sheet input tray, 100-sheet output tray|
- Speed through tasks, using a range of productivity and workflow features, while consistently producing professional-quality prints. This printer is packed with the tools you need to get the job done quickly.
- Stay on top of pressing business demands-whether you're in the office or on the go. HP's wide range of mobile printing features let you work securely from wherever business takes you.
- Bring out the best in your printer. Get more high-quality pages than ever, using Original HP Toner cartridges with Jet Intelligence. Help ensure peak printing performance, and get the authentic HP quality you paid for-unmatched by the competition.
- Seamlessly manage the flow of information to and from your devices, using efficient HP Jet Advantage business workflow and printing solutions. Increase printer and data security, and stay connected to your work with wired and wireless capabilities.
- This HP Printer is compatible with Windows 10 (printer driver update may be required)
Setup is a breeze, these are very compact for laser printers, but that said they are also very heavy so make sure you have a secure place. The setup this HP Color LaserJet Pro (including getting the printer on your wifi network) seriously takes only a few mins, longer to unbox then have it up and running. Just like my earlier model the prints are outstanding. It's not toted as a photo printer at all, but the prints are gorgeous even down to tiny (for resin crafting) little images or normal sized 4x6 - 8x10.
Actually loading the paper is not shown until after plugging in and turning on, however it should precede setup, since when making the decision between IT Managed or Self-Managed, selecting the "Print Information" softkey on the LCD screen will printout details between the two choices. Obviously, you will not be able to print out those details without paper loaded.
Pros and Cons this HP Color LaserJet ProPROS:
- Wireless setup was almost instantaneous on an extremely difficult Xfinity Modem/Router
- It duplexes in the machine (no more opening paper drawer and dropping printed pages in to be printed on the other side)
- On the computer, printer set-up is extremely easy and quick (9 year old granddaughter did the 2nd computer)
- Print quality is what you would expect if you have owned HP Color LaserJet 3600, 3800, 4700, 1520, 2520, or 4730mfp series printers
- Direct printing via iOS (iPhone); just select the printer in Settings/WiFi
- Color LCD screen (backlit) is MUCH easier to read than 2 or 3 line Matrix screens like on the CP1525
- JetIntelligence toner cartridges supposedly give 28% more prints per cartridge
- Almost double capacity toner cartridges available (X series)
- This printer comes with a FULL Black toner cartridge
- Weighs half as much as my CP1525, and is about half the form factor (Same size as the Canon Pixma it replaces)
- Firmware update directly from the built-in LCD screen
- Color cartridges are sample cartridges with 700 possible color copies available
- Weight savings translates into a flimsier feeling printer. Maybe fine - time will tell