|HP LaserJet Pro 200 M276nw|
HP LaserJet Pro 200 Color MFP M276nw
Bold color, big performanceStreamline office tasks with the HP LaserJet Pro 200 Color MFP M276nw. Boost productivity with versatile scan, fax and copy options and an automatic document feeder. Connect and share with Ethernet and wireless networking, and take advantage of mobile printing options that enable your team to print from smartphones or tablets from virtually anywhere.
- Print from your smartphone or tablet.
- Scan documents directly to flash drive, email, network folder or the Web.
- Use the easy-access USB port to print from and save scans to a flash drive.
- Print one-sided copies of two-sided IDs.
- Up to 14 ppm black and color
- Print/Scan resolution: 600 dpi/1200 dpi
- 3.5 Inch color touchscreen
- Designed for work teams with 1–5 users
- Print speed black: Up to 14 ppm
- Print speed color: Up to 14 ppm
- First page out (ready): As fast as 18.5 seconds black, as fast as 19 seconds color
- Recommended monthly page volume: 250 to 1,500 pages
- Paper handling input, standard: 150-sheet input tray, 35-sheet automatic document feeder
- Paper handling output, standard: 125-sheet output tray
- Media sizes supported: 3 x 5 inches to 8.5 x 14 inches
- Scan resolution, optical: Up to 1200 dpi
- Copy reduce/enlarge settings: 25 to 400 percent
- Warranty: One-year limited
|Print speed||Up to 14 ppm black and color|
|Maximum paper size||Auto 2-sided printing|
|Networking||Ethernet, WiFi 802.11b/g/n|
|Display||3.5" color touchscreen|
|Paper capacity||150-sheet input tray, 35-sheet ADF, 125-sheet output tray|
- Print Speed: Up to 14 ppm black, Up to 14 ppm color
- First Page Out: As fast as 18.5 sec (black), As fast as 19 sec (color)
- Scan Resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi (hardware) Copy Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi; Max No of Copies: Up to 99 copies
- Use only Original HP Toner in your HP printer for great results, print after print
M276nw picture quality is as good as our admittedly 4 year old inkjet, perhaps better since we never experience the occasional streaky lines on the laser. My husband went through and reprinted covers for every DVD currently in his library of work, some 15 different pages. All of them printed perfectly. We then used the copier on several of them to compare the quality of the "copies" with the original print. They were indistinguishable to us.
The scanner this HP LaserJet Pro 200 was next. It took a little figuring out that we needed to de-select the option that has it search for individual parts in order to get a full page scan, but it worked fine, something our old all-in-one never did. The fax is something we won't ever use, since it requires a land line, and we don't have one. But the scanner means we can just scan and e-mail documents anyway, so the fax is superfluous.