Ideal for businesses that need to print high volumes and confidential documents on a variety of media types, the reliable, high-performance HP LaserJet Enterprise P3015x Printer delivers fast print speeds up to 42 ppm, automatic 2-sided printing and standard paper capacity of 1,100 pages. A built-in hardware integration pocket (HIP) allows you to connect and house your HP and partner security card swipe and authentication devices, and a walk-up
- Get print speeds up to 42 ppm, automatic 2-sided printing and standard paper capacity of 1,100 pages
- Ensure only authorized individuals have access by entering a private PIN at the 10-key pad
- Extend your printer’s capabilities to meet your business needs with an open EIO slot and two internal accessory ports
- Instant-on Technology provides up to a 50% energy savings over competitive laser products
|HP LaserJet Enterprise P3015x|
- Print speed black: Up to 42 ppm
- Recommended monthly page volume: 1,500 to 5,000 pages
- Print technology: Laser
- Processor speed: 540 MHz
- Print languages: HP PCL 5e, HP PCL 6, HP postscript level 3 emulation, direct PDF printing v1.4
- Paper handling input, standard: Two 500-sheet input trays, 100-sheet multipurpose tray
- Paper handling output, standard: 250-sheet top output bin, 100-sheet rear output bin
- Media sizes supported: 3" x 5" to 8.5" x 14"
- Power consumption: Active: 780 watts; Standby: 14.5 watts; Powersave: 8.5 watts; Off: 0.6 watts
- Operating temperature range: 59° to 89° F
- Operating humidity range: 30 to 70% RH
|HP LaserJet Enterprise P3015x Printer|
This HP LaserJet Enterprise is a wonderful printer. It has all the features your would want, it will not however fold my laundry, but close. It is a bit confusing, the manual is huge but it assumes you know everything about the printer. It has duplex printing to save on paper, two 500 page paper cartridges. You can configure it from the printer driver on your computer, from a web interface or it's control panel. I could not get the display to work really the way I wanted, still had to strain to read it, but then again, if you don't want to you don't need to use it.
Over the past year we have found them to be reliable, fast and quiet. We have not had any jamming problems, as others have mentioned. We have stuck with HP original toner.
Note that HP P3015x sells this printer as models with and without automatic duplexing. Since everyone in our office prefers duplex printing, it was critical to purchase either the P3015dn or P3015x. The P3015x is identical to the P3015dn, but includes a second 500-sheet paper tray. Both have the 10/100/1000mb network port and duplexing. We added the second tray on the first three that we purchased, too.
This printer replaced a 10 year old HP LaserJet Enterprise P3015x printer (4000 series) that I purchased used. I liked the old printer as it just kept chugging along. With semi-regular maintenance, it seemed like it would last forever. It didn't of course, and with the use of scanning to store documents, the printer and scanner is replacing the old copy machine (which I haven't turned on in over 6 months). So, I needed a faster machine.
I am still getting used to the various settings. So far the only problem I have is telling the machine to print a 100 page document when I really wanted to print one page and not being able to stop the printing before about 20 pages spit out. With the old machine, I could stop printing as soon as the second page.